2-3-4 zones irrigation kit for 1" 32mm pipes and 24v irrigation timer
Garden irrigation kit for 1 "(32mm) hoses for 2, 3 or 4 zones. Modular with outdoor or indoor control unit
Each kit contains:
- 1 Collector
- 1 Manifold cap with gasket
- 1 "nipples with gasket for solenoid valves
- Solenoid valves 1 "Female Rain 156 at 24v AC
- Male compression fittings 32 x 1 "
We recommend viewing the image as a guide for installation.
Details about the KIT:
The kit is equipped with 32x1 "male fittings and is therefore ready for 32mm inlet and outlet tubing.
However, the kit can also be used with different pipes using a reduction sleeve.
If you opt for the kit without control unit make sure to use a control unit with 24V AC output and to make the connections correctly. We are not responsible for use with controllers other than those provided here.
The manifold and nipples are equipped with an o-ring, which is an internal anti-leak gasket. Therefore, they do not require the application of Teflon tape on the threads.
Instead, the application of the supplied Teflon tape is required on the threads of the male fittings that engage on the solenoid valves.
We recommend that you look carefully at the product image as a guide for installation.
General characteristics of the control units offered:
- Rain C-Dial 24V 4 zone indoor control unit with external transformer included and instructions in Italian. For details click here .
- Rain I-Dial 24V 4 zone outdoor control unit with internal transformer included and instructions in Italian. For details click here .
- Rain C-Dial 24V 6 zone indoor control unit with external transformer included and instructions in Italian. For details click here .
- Rain I-Dial 24V 6 zone outdoor control unit with internal transformer included and instructions in Italian. For details click here .
Features Solenoid valves Rain 156 1 "24V AC
- Diameter 1 "
- Product assembled and tested in Italy
- dimensions: 13.1 x 8.1 x 13 h cm
- Flow rate: min 30 l / m - max 150 l / min
- Working pressure min 1.0 bar max 12 bar
- Pressure drop: from 0.25 to 0.47 bar (see pressure drop table)
- Being in alternating current (AC) it does not matter which wire you connect to the control unit.
- Allows manual opening of the water with a lever under the solenoid.
OTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SOLENOID VALVES:
- Material: PA 6 30% Glass fiber
- Membrane in co-molded parts for a better sealing in closing
- Self-cleaning steel dipstick
- Steel diaphragm spring with progressive action
- Manual side opening
- CE certified solenoid, IP 68 9
- Solenoid installed 24 V AC
- 9V, 12V installable solenoids
- Pressure min 1.0 bar max 12 bar
- Flow rate min 30 l / min max 150 l / min
- Temperature min 4 ° C max 70 ° C
- Power supply
- 220v transformer
- Compatible pipes
- Pressure max
- 12 bar