Dual chamber sand media filter DN80 3" with manual backwash kit
Dual chamber sand media filter 2" F in galvanized steel with automatic backwash:
- Max pressure: 18 bar.
- Water flow: 30-60 m3/h.
- Total sand: 275Kg, 1-2mm sand.
Manual backwash kit included with:
- Galvanized backwash collector.
- 4 brass gate valves.
- 2 counter flanges.
- Two 1" continuous air release valves.
- Three stainless steel glicerine manometers.
- Sand not included.
- Max pressure: 18 Bar
- Hatch diameter: 130mm
- Body diameter: 600mm
- Inlets: DN80 (3") flanged
BACKWASH KIT DETAILS:
- Galvanized backwash collector (DN80 x 2" M x 2" M)
- Two 2" F-F brass gate valves.
- Two 1"1/2 brass gate valves.
- Two DN50 x 2" M counter flanges.
- Two 1" continous air release valves.
- Three glicerine manometer with stainless steel case. (0 - 10 bar scale).
- Bolts included.
- We suggest you to use quartzite sand with granulometry 0,8 - 1,2 or above.
WHEN YOU NEED SAND MEDIA FILTERS:
L'AGREN sand media filters ensure very small particles filtering, like microorganisms and organic materials, that can cause irrigation system malfunctioning.
Thanks to their wide filtration area, dual chamber sand media filters are tipically installed if you have water with algae, micro-algae and organic material.
GALVANIZED STEEL FILTERS PROS:
Unlike the other filters that are just painted, L'AGREN dual chamber sand media filters are fully built in galvanized steel. This allow you to have definitely better reliability and a much longer lasting!
Galvanized steel vs other coatings:
|GALVANIZED STEEL||OTHER METAL COATINGS||PAINTING|
|Attached to steel||Not attached to steel||Separated coating|
|Very long lasting||Variable lasting||Variable lasting|
|Electro chemically protected||No electro chemically protected||No electro chemically protected|
|Excellent damages protection||Good damages protection||Poor damages protection|
|Excellent scrapes protection||Good scrapes protection||Poor scrapes protection|
|Very easy to inspect||Can be hard to inspect||Quite easy to inspect
- Galvanized steel
- Flanged DN80 (3")
- Flow rate
- 30 - 60 m3/h
- 275 Kg - 1-2mm sand
- Pressure max
- 18 bar
- Flange type