Dual chamber sand media filter DN125 5" with automatic backwash kit
Dual chamber sand media filter DN125 5" in galvanized steel with automatic backwash:
- Max pressure: 18 bar.
- Water flow: 70-110 m3/h.
- Total sand: 625Kg, 1-2mm sand.
Backwash kit included with:
- Galvanized backwash collector.
- 2 three-way backwash valves.
- Backwash controller unit.
- Two 1" continuous air release valves.
- 3 stainless steel glicerine manometers.
- Sand not included.
- Max pressure: 18 Bar
- Hatch diameter: 130mm
- Body diameter: 800mm
- Inlets: flanged DN125 (5")
- Total sand: 400 Kg, 1-2mm sand
BACKWASH KIT DETAILS:
- Backwash collector (DN125 x DN80 x DN80)
- Two three-way backwash valves with DN80 - 2" FF - DN80 inlets, built with open-closed-automatic working modes and 9 VDC latching solenoids.
- Backwash controller unit with 9V differential pressure sensor. Installed on stainless steel plate for a batter support and protection. As shown in the picture the controller unit comes with 3/4" plastic pre-filter (mesh 120 - 130 micron) for a better pre-filter protection and longer lifetime. Tip: if you stop using the dual chamber filter for a long time we suggest: a) make a deep backwash to avoid the sand to compact b) empty the filter from the remaining water using the two plugs below, c) remove the batteries from the controller unit to avoid rusting.
- Controller unit batteries included (about 1 year lasting).
- Two 1" continous air release valves.
- Three glicerine manometer with stainless steel case. (0 - 10 bar scale).
- Bolts included.
- We suggest you to use quartzite sand with granulometry 0,8 - 1,2 or above.
WHEN YOU NEED SAND MEDIA FILTERS:
L'AGREN sand media filters ensure very small particles filtering, like microorganisms and organic materials, that can cause irrigation system malfunctioning.
Thanks to their wide filtration area, dual chamber sand media filters are tipically installed if you have water with algae, micro-algae and organic material.
GALVANIZED STEEL FILTERS PROS:
Unlike the other filters that are just painted, L'AGREN dual chamber sand media filters are fully built in galvanized steel. This allow you to have definitely better reliability and a much longer lasting!
Galvanized steel vs other coatings:
|GALVANIZED STEEL||OTHER METAL COATINGS||PAINTING|
|Attached to steel||Not attached to steel||Separated coating|
|Very long lasting||Variable lasting||Variable lasting|
|Electro chemically protected||No electro chemically protected||No electro chemically protected|
|Excellent damages protection||Good damages protection||Poor damages protection|
|Excellent scrapes protection||Good scrapes protection||Poor scrapes protection|
|Very easy to inspect||Can be hard to inspect||Quite easy to inspect
- Galvanized steel
- Flanged DN125 (5")
- Flow rate
- 70-110 m3/h
- 625Kg - gran. 1-2mm
- Pressure max
- 18 bar
- Flange type